We are happy to announce that we will be open for business starting May 1st. A few changes will take place to follow the “Safer at Home” measures.
- Customers will be required to remain 6ft apart. We will mark spacing on the floor.
- No more than 5 customers can be in the store at anytime.
- Wash your hands. You can use our restroom (wipe everything you touched after) and we will have hand sanitizer if you need it.
- Do not touch your face. Wear a face mask to avoid touching your nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, at risk, or think you may have been exposed, Stay at Home! If any of the staff catches Covid 19, the store will be closed for a min. of two weeks and nobody wants that.
Curbside pick up will start April 28th and there are 3 ways to place an order:
–Place an online order for instore pickup (please allow 24hours to process). Arrive at the shop during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) and give us a call. We will need your name, order number, car make, model, and color. An employee will come to your car with the order.
–Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested merchandise and an email you use for paypal. Once desired products have been confirmed in stock we will send you an invoice via paypal. Once paid we will send an order confirmation. Then you can arrive at the shop during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) and give us a call. We will need your name, order number, car make, model, and color. An employee will come to your car with the order.
–Call Rainy Day Anime at 719-390-6655 during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) with an idea of what you would like to purchase. We will do our best to find what you are looking for and once we have gathered it all we will give you a total. You can then pay with a card over the phone, or pay with card or cash when you get there. Then you can arrive at the shop during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) and give us a call. We will need your name, order number, car make, model, and color. An employee will come to your car to accept payment (if needed) and bring out your order.
We will be open for Curbside pick up starting April 28th and Open to the public starting May 1st with social distancing measures in place. Thank you for your support. Stay tuned for more info.
This is due to the health concerns for our staff and customers, as well as increasingly strict state and federal quarantine mandates. We will spend most of next week evaluating what we can do to best serve our customers, figuring out how to optimize our resources, and maintaining our online store.
We appreciate your continued support.
- Our Last Day open will be 3/22 and we are not sure how long this will take but some of the mandates say April 30th, so It could be as far out as then.
- Please tune into the Live-Streams this weekend and give us whatever support you can.
- Unless previous arrangements were made we cannot give cash for trade-ins for a while. (at least this weekend and possibly beyond.)
- We will live-stream an update on Sat. April 2 @ 2pm to let you know where we are at and maybe pimp some merch so stay tuned for that as well.
How to Participate in our upcoming Pop Up Gallery April 3-5:
-Though attendance is encouraged, you do not have to Attend the Pop Up gallery to Participate.
-You can submit any number of pieces as long as they are related to Animal Crossing ™ . Adult pieces may be submitted but are subject to censorship or may be placed away from the general public.
-We will accept original pieces (painting, sculptures, ect) and mass produced pieces (prints, pins, ect) but they must be your own art. No Bootlegs!
-You may opt to sell or just display your pieces. If you sell we will take a 20% commission on the art for sale.
-You will be able to advertise yourself with a small sign (11in*8.5in max) and/or business cards. This is regardless if your pieces are for display or sale.
– Art submissions will start Sat. March 14 through Tues. March 31st during regular store hours or email email@example.com with the subject “Animal Crossing Art” to make special drop off arrangements (such as meeting at CAF or mailing it to us).
-Pick up will start Tues. April 7th-Thurs. April 30 during regular store hours. If your art or money is not picked up by April 30, it becomes forfeit, unless other arrangements are made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Animal Crossing Art”.
-Check out our facebook page for more info about the Pop Up Gallery.
Please share this info with anyone you think would be interested!
Come shop with local artists during our Customer Appreciation Weekend, Nov. 29- Dec.1. This will take place in our Annex next door.
Shop with each artist to get Plinko tokens to play a game for additional prizes! (Purchases from artists will not apply to other CAW promotions)
We have a small mix of seasoned and debuting artist. Please check them out!
Fri. Nov. 29th
Sat. Nov. 30th
Sun. Dec. 1st
We will be selling special treats from Friday July 26-Sun July 28 to raise money for Kyoto Animation. For those out of the loop, on July 18, an arsonist set the Kyoto Animation studio on fire injuring killing many people and destroying priceless amounts of anime works. Bring cash, bring your friends and bring some treats; every little bit helps!
If you would like to make baked goods, crafted items or other treats for the fundraiser, we will be accepting bake/ craft sale donations on Friday and Saturday.
This will be happening during our existing scheduled events:
- Friday Play- Fri. from 6-10pm
- Mario Day- Sat. 1-5pm
- Sunday Games- Sun. 3-6pm
Getting our door prizes together for the gaming social on Saturday May 11th. We’re given out three cans of Japanese Pringles each with a $5 gift certificate ($9 value each) and a set of Illuminati coins from Steve Jackson games ($15 value).
Visit the event page on Facebook for more information.
The second Saturday of every month, from 6pm to 11pm, Rainy Day Anime will be teaming up with Gaming Events in the Springs to bring you Gaming Socials.
For only $5 entry you can:
-Enjoy Light refreshments
-Earn a chance to win cool Door Prizes
-Learn and play various Board Games, Role Playing Games and Social Video Games.
-Mingle with Anime and Game fans in a friendly and safe environment.
-Shop at Rainy Day Anime without the daytime crowds
So mark your calendars and grab a friend because where else will you have this much fun for such a low cost!
Our first Gaming Social will be Sat. April 13, 6pm-11pm