We will be closed Sunday July 4th to celebrate the holiday!
A few things you should know about our grand reopening weekend May 21-23.
1. Masks are still required to shop at Rainy Day Anime
2. No trade ins will be accepted until after the weekend
3. We will close at 5pm on Thursday May 20th to set up
4. There were some shipment delays so we won’t have all the fixtures and inventory we had planed for.
Thank you for your patience!
We have had several delays and setbacks but we are reopening the main shop Fri. May 21st. You can look forward to…
- A larger store so we can serve more customers at once
- New merchandise to fill in all this space
- Swag Giveaways for anyone that makes a purchase during our grand reopening weekend.
- Everything you love about Rainy Day Anime but better!
Rainy Day Anime is located at 2350 S. Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO. We are in the Gateway shopping center between Astrozon and Chelton.
We got a lot of work done today, but still a lot more to go.
We have the wall coming down tomorrow so I thought I’d share with you today what we picked out as far as flooring.
The Carpet has streaks of silver that don’t show up as well in the picture.
The bathroom floor will have a laminated wood tile it should look really nice.
We were working hard on Mon. moving inventory to our space next door.
These are a few things to note before coming:
- Only one group allowed in at a time
- Masks on and over the nose while you are here.
- We cannot take trade-ins
- We don’t have access to our full inventory
- Please be patient with us. We are working really hard to make the shop even more awesome than it was before.
Everything is on schedule to close the main store and open the Pop up shop next Tues. in the annex space next to the Store. It should only last about 2-3 weeks but during this time there will be a few changes…
- Limited access- We will only be able to allow one group at time and will not have bathroom access. Also you will have to ask us for the items you want to see.
- Limited inventory – Gently used manga and a smattering of other products with be packed away during the remodel. New manga and new figures will definitely be available to buy (while supplies last).
- No trade-ins- We will not have the space or manpower to take trade-ins.
I will finish this update with a current progress photo. Today we were getting some pipes replaced in the bathroom .
Sat. Dec. 12th to Sat. Dec. 19th 2020 (Closed Mon. Dec. 14th)
We will be doing tons of exciting things over the week which include:
-Free goodies bags with samples and gifts just for showing up. (While supplies last)
-A bonus $5 gift certificate with every $30 spent.(before tax)
-Raffle ticket entry with every $30 spent. (before tax)
-Over $1000 worth in awesome anime merch being given away.
-A Pop Up Gallery in our Annex featuring local Art for sale.
We will be contining to limit the number of people in the shop/ Pop Up gallery and Masks (covering your mouth and nose) will be required.
We are Reopening Dec. 2nd and for our first week back we are offering a free mask when you spend over $20.20. (Select styles to choose from up to $10 value)
We beat back Covid, but the rest is up to you!