Due to an outbreak of Covid-19 we are closing the store for 2 weeks and will plan for a reopening on Dec. 2nd.
Customer Appreciation Week will be postponed. The new dates are still to be determined.
If you have any questions or concerns you can:
text us at 719-726-9730
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or message us on Facebook.
Thank you for your support.
For every $30 spent instore during Customer Appreciation Week (Nov 21-29) you can enter to when 1 of 7 prizes. This is over $1000 (approximate retail value) worth in Prizes including:
- Asuna Yukata Ver. -$180 ARV
- Himouto Umaruchan Limited edition boxset + chips and cola= $184 ARV
- Summer Wars King Kazma Figure and Acrylic stand= $135 ARV
- Zelda Backpack, hat, umbrella and bandanna =$105 ARV
- Racing Miku Figma -$150
- Rabbit Plush, Kangaroo Plush and Sanrio Pillows= $110 ARV
- Durarara Shizuo Figure= $140 ARV
Normally we have our customer appreciation weekend right after Thanksgiving and last year had a lot of success with an artists alley in the annex. Due to this year’s circumstances, we are going to change it up by making it a 7 day event, from Sat. Nov. 21st to Sun. Nov. 29 2020, and host a pop up gallery instead of the artists alley. This means we can spread out customers better and protect our precious artists.
Customer Appreciation Week!!!
Sat. Nov. 21st to Sun. Nov. 29 2020 (Closed Mon. Nov. 23rd and Thanksgiving Day)
We will be doing tons of exciting things over the week which include:
- Free goodies bags with samples and gifts just for showing up. (While supplies last)
- A bonus $5 gift certificate with every $30 spent.(before tax)
- Raffle ticket entry with every $30 spent. (before tax)
- Over $1000 worth in awesome anime merch being given away.
- A Pop Up Gallery in our Annex featuring local Art for sale.
If you are an Artist interested in participating in the pop up gallery message us or email email@example.com.
Friday Oct. 16 and Saturday Oct. 17
Oct. 16 is our Tenth Anniversary and we are going to celebrate with a 2 day sale and some swag!
-10% off almost everything in store (because 10 years!)
-Free Swag bag with sticker, kit kat, and comic (while supplies last)
-Let us take your picture for our advertising to get a Free yellow Umbrella (Bonus points if you wear any Rainy Day Swag or dress in yellow)
We are working out a plan to make sure everyone will be safe during this event. More info to come as we get closer.
Sept 1st we will be making a big announcement regarding our 10th Anniversary, so stay tuned for some exciting news.
Two virtual conventions happening July 3rd and 4th:
Funimation Con 2020
Anime Expo Lite
Rainy Day Anime will be open all weekend (10am-6:30pm) if you are missing the dealers room experience!
- All Cosplay and Fashion Apparel 50% off
- Gently used garment bags only $5 each
- Plastic hangers 4 for $1
- Wood and metal hangers 2 for $1
In-store only, while supplies last.
May 26th to the 31st, 10am-6:30pm in the Rainy Day Annex.
-Local Art on Display and for sale!
-Animal Crossing Merch to buy.
-A full collection of Amiibos Cards on display and available to Scan.
We are taking Art submissions Now- May 23rd
We are happy to announce that we will be open for business starting May 1st. A few changes will take place to follow the “Safer at Home” measures.
- Customers will be required to remain 6ft apart. We will mark spacing on the floor.
- No more than 5 customers can be in the store at anytime.
- Wash your hands. You can use our restroom (wipe everything you touched after) and we will have hand sanitizer if you need it.
- Do not touch your face. Wear a face mask to avoid touching your nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, at risk, or think you may have been exposed, Stay at Home! If any of the staff catches Covid 19, the store will be closed for a min. of two weeks and nobody wants that.
Curbside pick up will start April 28th and there are 3 ways to place an order:
–Place an online order for instore pickup (please allow 24hours to process). Arrive at the shop during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) and give us a call. We will need your name, order number, car make, model, and color. An employee will come to your car with the order.
–Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested merchandise and an email you use for paypal. Once desired products have been confirmed in stock we will send you an invoice via paypal. Once paid we will send an order confirmation. Then you can arrive at the shop during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) and give us a call. We will need your name, order number, car make, model, and color. An employee will come to your car with the order.
–Call Rainy Day Anime at 719-390-6655 during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) with an idea of what you would like to purchase. We will do our best to find what you are looking for and once we have gathered it all we will give you a total. You can then pay with a card over the phone, or pay with card or cash when you get there. Then you can arrive at the shop during store hours (10am-6:30pm Tues-Fri) and give us a call. We will need your name, order number, car make, model, and color. An employee will come to your car to accept payment (if needed) and bring out your order.