Contest Drawing to be held over Facebook Live on Oct. 16th at 7pm. We will announce the winners on Instagram and TikTok after the live broadcast is over.
Starting Sept. 1 through Oct. 7 you can enter to win a $1000 Gift Certificate or 1 of 10 $100 Gift Certificates.
Two ways to enter( NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN):
- Create a Post for Facebook, Instagram or Tik Tok, either a picture or video, with a description of why you love Rainy Day Anime. Post must include the hashtag: #10yearsofrainydayanime and a link to this URL: https://www.rainydayanime.com/10th-anniversary-giveaway/
- Come into Rainy Day Anime in Colorado Springs, CO and fill out an entry form.
- One entry per method. 2 entries per person max
- Must be 13 years or older to enter
- Winners must be able to verify name email and age to collect prize
- Entries must be submited between Sept. 1st -Oct. 7st 2020
For online submissions:
- Content must be safe for work
- Must use the hashtag #10yearsofRainyDayAnime and URL: https://www.rainydayanime.com/10th-anniversary-giveaway/
- Content must be yours
- Content must explain why you love Rainy Day Anime. Examples include a story about an event you attended with us or a picture of your favorite merch you bought from us, feel free to get creative.
- You can submit as much content as you like but only one will count for entery. We will save and share our favorites during the Anniversary Celebration!
Terms and Conditions (all of that fine print):
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who either participate in the #10yearsofrainydayanime hashtag campaign (including the contest URL in the description or fill out a sign up form at Rainy Day Anime, during the campaign period. The participant must be 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rainy Day Anime, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”) are not eligible. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rainy Day Anime as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sept. 1st 2020, 11am mountain time and ending Oct. 7st 2020, 11pm mountain time. All online entries must be received by Oct 7st 2020, 11pm mountain time.
4. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter:
ONE: Come into Rainy Day Anime in Colorado Springs, CO and fill out an entry form.
TWO: Create a Post for Facebook, Instagram or Tik Tok, either picture or video, with a description of why you love Rainy Day Anime. Post must include the hashtag: #10yearsofrainydayanime and a link to this URL: https://www.rainydayanime.com/10th-anniversary-giveaway/. Once your post has been uploaded, within the next few days, someone from Rainy Day Anime’s official account will message you to get your name, age and email. This is to ensure that you qualify.
Each method may be used once for a max of 2 entries. You may make additional posts with the campaign hashtag but only one will count as an entry. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rainy Day Anime.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive one $1000 gift certificate good at Rainy Day Anime and 10 ( “Runner up Winners”) will receive one $100 gift certificate good at Rainy Day Anime. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rainy Day Anime. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rainy Day Anime discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rainy Day Anime to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rainy Day Anime on Oct 16 2020. Winner will be notified via the social platform the entries were posted to or by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Rainy Day Anime shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT RAINY DAY ANIME‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rainy Day Anime, anyone acting on behalf of Rainy Day Anime, and Rainy Day Anime’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering the hashtag campaign, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rainy Day Anime. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rainy Day Anime from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rainy Day Anime may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Rainy Day Anime reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rainy Day Anime’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rainy Day Anime may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rainy Day Anime. Rainy Day Anime reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rainy Day Anime has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rainy Day Anime reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rainy Day Anime and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rainy Day Anime 2350 S. Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs CO, 80916, USA . Requests must be received no later than Nov. 16 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rainy Day Anime 2350 S. Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs CO, 80916, USA
15. The Campaign hosted by Rainy Day Anime is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Tik Tok.
16.By Participating, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.