We are happy to announce that we will be open for business starting May 1st. A few changes will take place to follow the “Safer at Home” measures.
- Customers will be required to remain 6ft apart. We will mark spacing on the floor.
- No more than 5 customers can be in the store at anytime.
- Wash your hands. You can use our restroom (wipe everything you touched after) and we will have hand sanitizer if you need it.
- Do not touch your face. Wear a face mask to avoid touching your nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, at risk, or think you may have been exposed, Stay at Home! If any of the staff catches Covid 19, the store will be closed for a min. of two weeks and nobody wants that.