We’ve been disassembling all the manga shelves and moving everything to the small patch of carpet in the back. Then we prepped the walls and started to paint.
The carpet roll-out is not be going as smoothly as expected. Hopefully this won’t be too much of a delay.
We got a lot of work done today, but still a lot more to go.
We have the wall coming down tomorrow so I thought I’d share with you today what we picked out as far as flooring.
The Carpet has streaks of silver that don’t show up as well in the picture.
The bathroom floor will have a laminated wood tile it should look really nice.
We were working hard on Mon. moving inventory to our space next door.
These are a few things to note before coming:
- Only one group allowed in at a time
- Masks on and over the nose while you are here.
- We cannot take trade-ins
- We don’t have access to our full inventory
- Please be patient with us. We are working really hard to make the shop even more awesome than it was before.
Everything is on schedule to close the main store and open the Pop up shop next Tues. in the annex space next to the Store. It should only last about 2-3 weeks but during this time there will be a few changes…
- Limited access- We will only be able to allow one group at time and will not have bathroom access. Also you will have to ask us for the items you want to see.
- Limited inventory – Gently used manga and a smattering of other products with be packed away during the remodel. New manga and new figures will definitely be available to buy (while supplies last).
- No trade-ins- We will not have the space or manpower to take trade-ins.
I will finish this update with a current progress photo. Today we were getting some pipes replaced in the bathroom .
In about 2 weeks (middle of April) we are remodeling the store. While the main shop will be closed we will have a pop-up shop in the Annex during normal store hours.
Here is the overall plan for the remodel which should take 2-3weeks:
- Temporarily move inventory to the Annex
- Remove the backroom wall to make a longer storefront
- Repaint the entire store
- Re-carpet the store and refloor the bathroom
- Set up new fixtures and move existing ones.
While we don’t have exact dates yet we will keep you updated on our progress here on the website and on our social media:
Sat. Dec. 12th to Sat. Dec. 19th 2020 (Closed Mon. Dec. 14th)
We will be doing tons of exciting things over the week which include:
-Free goodies bags with samples and gifts just for showing up. (While supplies last)
-A bonus $5 gift certificate with every $30 spent.(before tax)
-Raffle ticket entry with every $30 spent. (before tax)
-Over $1000 worth in awesome anime merch being given away.
-A Pop Up Gallery in our Annex featuring local Art for sale.
We will be contining to limit the number of people in the shop/ Pop Up gallery and Masks (covering your mouth and nose) will be required.
We are Reopening Dec. 2nd and for our first week back we are offering a free mask when you spend over $20.20. (Select styles to choose from up to $10 value)
We beat back Covid, but the rest is up to you!
Due to an outbreak of Covid-19 we are closing the store for 2 weeks and will plan for a reopening on Dec. 2nd.
Customer Appreciation Week will be postponed. The new dates are still to be determined.
If you have any questions or concerns you can:
text us at 719-726-9730
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or message us on Facebook.
Thank you for your support.
For every $30 spent instore during Customer Appreciation Week (Nov 21-29) you can enter to when 1 of 7 prizes. This is over $1000 (approximate retail value) worth in Prizes including:
- Asuna Yukata Ver. -$180 ARV
- Himouto Umaruchan Limited edition boxset + chips and cola= $184 ARV
- Summer Wars King Kazma Figure and Acrylic stand= $135 ARV
- Zelda Backpack, hat, umbrella and bandanna =$105 ARV
- Racing Miku Figma -$150
- Rabbit Plush, Kangaroo Plush and Sanrio Pillows= $110 ARV
- Durarara Shizuo Figure= $140 ARV